Progressing...

Today I had a meeting with my supervisor and the head of Theatre Studies programme about my masters for next year. It is fantastic that they both are really excited about my project. One resounding good thing to come out of the meeting was that I have already prepared with my 453. Because I have already done something similar before, I am forewarned about the pitfalls I may face so have some idea of how to stave said pitfalls off before they arise.


I am particularly aware of what happens when I start the rehearsal process too early. I remember with my 453 that I went into the rehearsals before I had done enough of the background research. This meant that I was not aptly prepared for apprehending the process properly; this is something I am eager to avoid with my MA.

0 Comments: